Cork Yoga Mat – The Portal – 4.5mm
The Portal cork yoga mat features one of our most intricate mandala based designs. Step on the mat, take a deep breath and enter into a portal filled with positive vibrations.
Our range of Hybrid Hippie Cork Yoga Mats are as natural as a mat can be, so that you can be closer to nature while you embark on a spiritual journey. All of our mats are made from sustainably sourced cork from Portugal, and 100% natural tree rubber from Malaysia & Thailand.
- Dimensions & Weight: 183cm x 61cm (72” x 24”) | 2.6 kg (5.7 lbs)
- Thickness: 4.5mm
- Materials: Cork & Natural Tree Rubber
- Cotton Carry Strap Included
- The top layer of the mat is made from 100% sustainably sourced natural cork, stripped from oak trees in Portugal; No trees are cut down in the process.
- Bottom layer of the mat, which provides exceptional grip and abundant cushioning for your comfort, is made from natural tree rubber that was sustainably sourced from Malaysia and Thailand.
- The Cork and Rubber layers are bonded together by a heat process at 200°C – which means, our mats are free from toxic glues.
- Non-slip grip which only gets better as you sweat; perfect for regular or hot yoga.
- Free from harmful materials and chemicals – including PVC, Silicone, Synthetic Glues and the likes.
- 100% Eco-friendly and Biodegradable
- Naturally antimicrobial
- Vegan friendly
- Comes with a carry strap made from organic cotton
- Plastic-free packaging
- Designed in the United Arab Emirates